Zoom 17>> 28/5/20 >> 6.30-8.00
Present their writings favourite singer
NAV 7.6 revise + add new > IWB nb
- The singer could feel the vibrations as the stage was shaking under her feet.
- Cathy used a rubber band to tie the letters together.
- I can’t untie the string around the package. It’s too tight.
- My grandfather is doing gentle exercise. He’s old so he can’t practise hard.
- I would like an ice cream. Can I have one mum, please?
- Thank you but I wouldn’t like anything to eat now. I’m not hungry.
Es.Gr iU: If we go…If you see…(1st Conditional)….Unit 99 (ex1,3,4)
Try to play live:
Check wb p89
sGiU u99 ex 1,3,4
w/sheet> sent via email