Aims: Reading and Vocabulary -Identity – who are you?
U1 warm up – Ask students if they can guess what an identity box is.
- -I don’t really know who she hangs out with.
- – Bill’s so messy. He doesn’t even tidy up his room.
- – Can you find how to make cupcakes in the recipe book?
- – The children were collecting shells on the beach.
- – I’m really bad at chess. I always lose when I play! (brilliant at/terrible at)
- – Kevin’s mother is really bossy. She even tells Kevin what he should wear or eat!
- – I feel much more confident about myself and my abilities these days.
- – I’ve always been interested in music. I like singing and playing musical instruments.
- – Daniel’s very keen on tennis. He plays it almost every day!
- – We have similar tastes in music. We both like jazz.
- – I always get stressed before exams. I can’t sleep and I worry that I’ll fail.
Reading practice ex. 2+ 4 p 10,11
Speaking and Summarise ex. 6+7 p 11
Play matching game with new vocabulary:
Study voc in nb (https://quizlet.com/532056695/flashcards)
SB p11 ex5
Reading + bring your box to present