Aims: reading skills// test understanding of modals/conditionals// nav
Check sb p44 ex1-2-5
Tell them about writing – commend on ss’ achievements
U5 warm up ex1-2 p58
Test understanding of modals/conditionals
Reading for gist ex. 3 page 58
Reading for detail ex. 4 page 58
reading+speaking -reading com -expansion
Speaking consolidation ex. 7+8 page 59
- If you’re nervous about performing, imagine the audience isn’t there.
- My sister loves being in the spotlight, but I get really nervous on stage.
- The plan is strongly supported by local politicians.
- We sat in the front row, so we could see the screen clearly.
- We were planning to go to the cinema but we ended up watching a movie at home.
- People often forget that even celebrities have the right to some privacy for their
- I wouldn’t like to be rich and famous because of all this negative attention I would
get from people.
- She has been absent from work due to illness.
OWB x3 reading