- check previous Voc and target language
- present and practise colours
- interviews with Ss about names and age, review numbers and the alphabet and check copy with quizlet.
- announce SOTW/best listener
- warm up, listen and sing the alphabet song.
- Use the IWB to present colors.
- in pairs Ss point to balloons and say the words.
- p7 task 2, Ss listen and make a dot of the right colour. Then listen again and then compare colours in pairs. Ss finish coloring. Then Ss match the hat to the corresponding name.
game time: Ss try to unscramble letters to make Color words. Then they try to spell the words.
yellow, red, green