3rd Lesson – 2hrs
- review vocabulary
- listening for gist
- form qs using the present simple
- learn new vocabulary
- review voc on board – then T makes riddles and Ss come on board to solve them
- -check WB
- SB p.4:ex.2-3
- SB p.5:First look the pic and elicit what is going on. then listen
- Interview game: find four things about the person next to you
- NAV on NB
- if time do SB p.6 song
- Wb orally p.5
- Let’s try out our new computer game!
- Going mountain-climbing is an adventure.
- The Prince of Scotland killed the wolf. He was very brave.
- Riding a horse was an exciting adventure for little James.
- The journalist is interviewing Jack Coots, the famous explorer, now.
- Ben and Lucy want to find out where the treasure is!
- The children explored the park near Matthew’s house.
- I can make a cake just like my mother’s!