- Look at the lightning in the shy. It’s going to rain.
- The weather is awful so, we can’t go out for a walk.
- “The bus must be arriving soon.” “Yes, it’s on its way“
- I don’t have much time. I must finish my work as quickly as possible.
- Look! A bird is falling out of the tree!
- I fell and hurt my arm.
- Stop shouting and tell me what happened!
- Dad took the fire extinguisher to put out the fire in the kitchen.
present and practise I was doing in grammar book / watch a relevant video
compare and contrast I did/ I was doing through examples
do relevant activities in student’s book pg 35,37
role play using Past Continuous
liste nto the song and do the relvant activities in workbook