check hw/ check voc
- Let me put your coat in the cloakroom, madam.
- It’s twelve o’clock. It’s midnight.
- You can watch TV untilfive o’ clock. After that, you’ll do your homework.
- Can I have a pieceof cake, please?
- Cleo didn’t know anything about the missingstatue of the gold cat.
- We drove to Thessaloniki and spent the nightat a hotel.
- It’s dark in here. Can you switch onthe light
sing the song with the class
then complete the sentnences // listen and check
then listen and say /play the show game
present and practise object pronouns
grammar book do exs 1,2 as a class
if time practice in workbook