Aims: Reading and Vocabulary
lead in – ex. 1 +2 page 10
pre teach vocabulary sentences
-I don’t really know who she hangs out with.
– Bill’s so messy. He doesn’t even tidy up his room.
– Can you find how to make cupcakes in the recipe book?
– The children were collecting shells on the beach.
– I’m really bad at chess. I always lose when I play! (brilliant at/terrible at)
– Kevin’s mother is really bossy. She even tells Kevin what he should wear or eat!
– I feel much more confident about myself and my abilities these days.
– I’ve always been interested in music. I like singing and playing musical instruments.
– Daniel’s very keen on tennis. He plays it almost every day!
– We have similar tastes in music. We both like jazz.
– I always get stressed before exams. I can’t sleep and I worry that I’ll fail.
Reading practice ex. 2+ 4 page 10,11
Speaking practice ex. 6+7 page 11
Speaking practice +game with new vocabulary
- identity box
- Learn new vocabulary
- ex. 1,3,5 page 13