Vocabulary unit 2
26. He takes great pride in his children’s achievements.
27. She got great satisfaction from helping people to learn.
28. The footballer limped off the field with a foot injury.
30. Each contestant has to answer questions on a variety of subjects.
31. Peter cycled too fast for me to keep up – I couldn’t cycle fast enough to…
32. I was very tired, so I didn’t finish my homework – I was too tired to finish…
33.The press do not always report the whole story.
Speaking practice : comparing photos + useful expressions
ex. 1,2,3,4,5,6 page 31
No absent students