- Speaking: describe a person – looks and personality traits
- Listening: for gist / detail
- Grammar: Review past tenses. Practise using past forms to create distance from the present / indicate politeness or tentativeness.
- Writing: practise writing a short narrative text.
- Vocabulary: learn and practise using verbs and collocations to do with memory.
- Grammar: Check HW WB ex 2,3,4 p 6
- Creative Writing: as a follow-up to CB ex 5 p 10, Ss work in groups and imagine a continuation of Ethan’s dream to write a short paragraph. They must use each narrative tense at least once. One S reads out paragraph to class – peer evaluation.
- Listening & Speaking CB p 11.
- Vocabulary: Check HW CB p 11.
HW: WB ex 1,3,4 p 7 CB ex 1,2,4,6 p 13