- Speaking: respond to visual stimulus on a current topic, express opinion, describe a situation, guess the development of a situation.
- Vocabulary: revise vocabulary / learn new vocabulary that has to do with memories.
- Grammar: Review past tenses. Learn and practise using past forms to create distance from the present / indicate politeness or tentativeness.
- Writing: practise writing a short narrative text.
- Grammar: Check HW CB p 10. Focus on creating distance:
- Could you let me know the link?
- Did you want to work on this task together?
- I thought/was thinking we might share our ideas on this.
- I was hoping you could help me.
- Creative Writing: as a follow-up to ex 5 p 10, Ss work in groups and imagine a continuation of Ethan’s dream to write a short paragraph. They must use each narrative tense at least once. One S reads out paragraph to class – peer evaluation.
- Vocabulary: check HW CB p 11.
HW: WB ex 2,3,4 p 6 and a task on Edmodo.