- Vocabulary: practise using collocations with food / dish / meal.
- Grammar: practise using so / such.
- Exam skills: UoE Part 4. Reading Part 6.
- Speaking: talk about & provide reasons for preferences, express opinion concerning unusual food and strange eating habits.
- Check HW: CB ex 4 p 41 ex 1-2 p 42 ex 1 p 43
- Speaking: Ss discuss Qs in ex 5 p 41 (groups – class feedback)
- Grammar & Vocabulary: further practice in using so/such & collocations with food/dish/meal pp 42-43. Ss go on to do the key word transformations on p 43.
- Speaking: Ss discuss Qs in ex 1 p 44 (groups – class feedback).
- HW: CB ex 1-2 p 45, Selective cloze p 46 and a Language Test (U2 review on Edmodo).