LISTENING: for gist / detail.
GRAMMAR: revise and practise using conditionals.
EXAM SKILLS: Listening Part 3. UoE Part 1.
- Listening: p 54
- Grammar: More practice in using conditionals p 55.
- UoE: check HW p 56
- ACTIVE VOCABULARY
- Many agricultural workers work long hours.
- 2. At first sight there didn’t appear to be much damage.
- We shouldn’t do anything that puts our health at risk
- She shouted ‘Help’ at the top of her voice
- Yes, by all means bring Adam to the party.
- This is by far the most beautiful city I have ever visited.
- The test took me by surprise. I thought it was next week!
- Don’t go out without your coat. You might catch a cold.
- Tickets for the castle are sold at the entrance gate.
- The shop assistant realised that the customer had tried to pay with a fake debit card.
- We’d better leave now in case the bus is late
- HW: CB ex 3,4,5,6 p 58, and a language test on Edmodo (U2).