- checked everything from Unit 0
- present NAV
- SB: pg. 16-17 (read the story + do ex. 3)
- phonology (ow)
- WB: pg. 15, ex. 1 (listening)/ pg. 20 (matching + find the mistakes)
25. We drove to Thessaloniki and spent the night at a hotel.
26. It’s dark in here. Can you switch on the light?
27. You mustn’t make noise in the museum… You must be quiet!
28. Parents must treat their children with love.
WB: pg. 13, ex. 1, 2/ pg. 14, ex. 1, 2, 3/ pg. 15, ex. 2
Writing in the writing notebook: read the cat’s story in SB: pg. 16-17 and write a short story about the cat from Cleo’s point of view
Jim, if you find story writing difficult, leave it and I will tell you more about it tomorrow.