6th Lesson (2h)
- write a quiz
- present voc
- practice listening skills
Remind Ss of the SOTW (the S trying to talk in English the most)
Check WB: 5, ex. 3/ pg. 8, ex. 1, 2
Write the quiz
SB: pg. 10, listening
Introduce and practice must
SB: pg. 11, ex. 1
The perfect People Worksheet
- The king and the queen of Britain live in Buckingham palace
- The story of King Arthur and his knights is very popular
- Queens wear a golden crown on their heads.
- Knights don’t wear hats. They wear helmets!
- The queen is wearing a diamond necklace around her neck.
- Jane always wears her lucky bracelet around her arm.
- My jeans is a bit big. I need to wear a belt to keep it from falling
- Knights used a shield to cover and protect themselves
WB: pg. 10, ex. 1, 2