7th Lesson (2h)
- Check quiz
- Present NAV
- present simple
Have some corrections in the quiz first
Revise previous voc (https://quizizz.com/admin/quiz/5f881017562fd6001bad71d4/voc-museum)
Check WB: pg. 10, ex. 1, 2
Present must/mustn’t through a video (https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/must-mustnt-in-the-museum)
Elicit what we are allowed to do and not allowed to do in a museum
SB: pg. 11, ex. 1, 3
Do the perfect people worksheet (if time permits it)
Revise simple present through a short story – do the guided discovery worksheet
Do GIU: pg. 25, ex. 7.2
Domino Game (Freer Practice for Present Simple)
- Ben and Lucy found a bow and some arrows on the castle wall.
- Knights used to fight with swords.
- “There’s someone at the door.” ” Oh, yes, it’s dad!”
- “What does this sign say?” “You mustn’t play football in the park.”
- You must always put your dog on a lead when you take it for a walk.
- Let me put your coat in the cloakroom, sir.
- It’s twelve o’clock. It’s midnight.
- You can watch TV until five o’clock. After that, you’ll do your homework.
WB: pg. 11, ex. 1, 2
GIU: pg. 23, ex. 6.3/ pg. 25, ex. 7.2