- Check previous H/W : Workbook p.34 ex.2
- Spelling: Shop, street,park and pool. Looking from up here is really cool.
- Review places in town (Flashcards)
- Present have got : Show a picture of a map and say : “The town has got a shop. The town has got a hospital etc.” Say also negative sentences for the places not on the map. “The town hasn’t got a café etc.”
- Practice in class ex. 1 p.35 / ex.2/
- Ex.3 (break out rooms) Ss in pairs imagine a town and write a list of places. They ask and answer questions.
- Christmas activities 🎄🎊
H/W: Workbook p.35 ex. 1,2
Copy x2 : – Has your town got a train station? Yes it has .
-Has your town got a swimming pool? No, it hasn’t.