-intro page on SB
-NB-> Present and practise NAV
- “When I go to an amusement park I always get on the big wheel”
- The rollercoaster is like a train but it goes very fast and its track rise like small hills.
- The roundabout goes round and round all the time!
- “Who is the mayor of your town?” “Mr Henderson.”
- It’s fun driving dodgem You can crash all the cars you want.
- My dad is a journalist and works for a newspaper.
- There are many statues in the Acropolis museum.
- The house is empty. Where is everyone?
- Don’t tell anyone. It’s a secret!