Time:2hrs – 4th Lesson
- check h/w
- revise previous nav
- vocabulary work: feelings:SB p.11:ex.1
- then Ss in pairs do ex.2-3
- Present NAV on SNB
- Don’t let your failures put you off trying harder.
- I hear the business is really taking off.
15. She was thrilled to have her picture taken with Mel Gibson.
16. Come on! Go with us on that cruise, you won’t regret it!
17. I wouldn’t recommend using a sunbed on a regular basis.
18. Catherine’s parents don’t approve of her marriage.
19. Jake definitely has two left feet. He’s been taking dancing lessons for two years but
he still constantly steps on my feet! (be clumsy)
20. Finding enough money for the project was the first hurdle.
- 21. Frank faced a nerve-racking wait for his medical test results.She found the city quite
overwhelming when she first arrived.
22. At first my mum was stubborn, but in the end, she reluctantly agreed to buying me a
23. I’m sorry, but I can’t eat it. It might be a delicacy but it just looks too yucky!
24. Women are more likely to have the condition than men
25. The older I get, the keener I am to keep it to myself
- Video from Edmodo on synaesthesia –> discuss with Ss , then do listening p.12