check voc /check hw
then sts come to the front one by one to present their projects reporting a fire drill at Mikro Dimotiko
- We have to hurry or we’ll be late to work.
- Mom didn’t want to buy us chocolates but finally she said yes.
- We have to get on that train. There isn’t another one until tomorrow!
- This sofa is very heavy. You must use some force to move it.
- John was pulling the door but, it wouldn’t open. When he gave it a hard push, it opened!
- Don’t throw your ball towards my window. You might break it.
- I dropped the glass from my hands and it broke.
present and practise prepositions at/ on/ in
further practice in notebook files
play the true or false game using the prepositions