Thu 3/9/20, 11-13.30
Welcome back ss
Collect writings review of a restaurant
Sb p51-u4 and revise orally on the board p29-u2
U6 My first job
goals: U6 p62-63 listening prt3 + voc related to jobs
- Why don’t you apply for a part-time job?
- Decorating that room was hard work.
- Is there any possibility of changing this ticket?
- Don’t miss this opportunity to win a million pounds.
- We met on several occasions to discuss the issue.
- He does manual work, he is a carpenter.
- I’ll find a temporary job, like waitressing, until I can find something more permanent, relevant to my studies.
- Decorating is usually a compromise between taste and cost.
- When they promoted me, it was a daunting challenge but, I pulled through!
- I wonder what he’s making for dinner
Sb p62 listening
P63 easily confused words: work/job, opportunity/occasion/possibility, fun/funny ex1-2
Ex3-4 adjectives to describe jobs
(if time: P66 ex 2 use phrases to make complete sentences about the pictures)
- NAV u6.1 + edmodo https://quizlet.com/184355051/flashcards
- Write a paragraph about 2 unusual / interesting jobs using new voc to give detailed information/opinion
- Wb p24-25 voc ex1-2