NAV Review: 14-23
Use of English 1
1. Share this resource
2. Examples for limitations and reformulations.
Ex 3: 5 minutes to read
Ex 4: breakout rooms, focus on why.
Ex 5: Discussion
Use of English 2
- a nightmare, is it unethical to cheat when you are younger than 10? How competitive are you during board games?
- Fib – white lie, tall tale. Forge documents (catch me if you can with Leo), fiction i.e. make believe. Prank is not similar to the others, not as strong. Candid – about yourself upfront. Above board – usually related to work, authentic is you do not change yourself rather than to be honest.
- 7 minutes to read
- Breakout rooms, & why discussion.
- Discuss other collocations.
HW: WB, pg 33 & 62