- Review HW: Write down 3-5 of your key skills and biggest “wins” (accomplishments) to date. B. What was one advice from the article you appreciated or thought was helpful? C. Did you like the article overall? Why or why not? 2. Exercise #5 on page 25
- Give advice using the idioms, listen to audio – Who do students go to for advice? Best advice they have ever received?
- Exercise 8 partner discussion
- Pg 26 exercise 1-8
HW: WB, pg 17, edmodo article: https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/five-tips-for-finding-a-great-mentor and answer questions
- In exercise 8, we talked about someone who you look up to and is successful in their chosen field. But, I want you to write about someone you look up to in your life right now. This could be a parent, a teacher, a family friend, a coach, a priest, etc. What makes you look up to them?
- Which of the five tips stood out to you as good advice for finding a mentor? Do you have a mentor?