- GRAMMAR: Learn and practise using emphatic structures (cleft sentences).
- SPEAKING: express opinion – expand via elaboration / clarification.
- LISTENING: pick up details from long turns – paraphrase to provide correct answers.
- EXAM SKILLS: Reading task: gapped text.
- Cleft sentences ex 1-2 p 61
- U13 Forecasts and results: speaking, listening, reading pp 64-66
- HW: p 63 (both tasks), vocabulary 2 p 66, conditional sentences ex 1-2 pp 66-67
Ms Psaropoulou, Ms Karali, Ms Iakovidou, Ms Kaberou, Mr Anthopoulos, Mr Dimitriadis were present.