VOCABULARY: learn and practise using topic-related collocations
EXAM SKILLS: UoE Part 2. Writing Part 2: Article.
- Active vocabulary:
- She reached the summit on her third attempt!
- Tourism has provided many jobs for people who live in the area.
- I lost my bag at the airport. But I didn’t let that spoil my day!
- What stunning scenery. I’ve never seen anything like it before.
- I’d certainly think twice about trying to cross the river on that old rope bridge.
- Africa is such a vast continent it would take you months to see it all!
- When you work in a team you can bounce your ideas off each other.
- I came across an old diary in her desk.
- Vocabulary: CB p 28
- Writing: CB pp 30-31
- HW: CB ex 8-10 p 31