VOCABULARY: learn and practise using phrasal verbs and idiomatic L to do with travel anecdotes and travel apps.
LISTENING: for detail – identify specific words.
GRAMMAR: review of articles (a/n, the, zero)
- Project 1: Remaining Ss present their work.
- Active vocabulary:
- She reached the summit on her third attempt!
- Tourism has provided many jobs for people who live in the area.
- I lost my bag at the airport. But I didn’t let that spoil my day!
- What stunning scenery. I’ve never seen anything like it before.
- I’d certainly think twice about trying to cross the river on that old rope bridge.
- Africa is such a vast continent it would take you months to see it all!
- When you work in a team you can bounce your ideas off each other.
- I came across an old diary in her desk.
- Listening & Vocabulary CB p 25
- Grammar CB p 27
- HW: CB ex 1-4 p 28 and a task on Edmodo.