9th Lesson (2h)
- Revise time
- Practice speaking
- Present and practice simple present
Remind Ss of SOTW (best at telling the time)/ check voc and WB: pg. 6, ex. 1, 2
Project some pictures (half hidden) showing activities I do before/after school – let Ss guess what these activities are – then instruct them to do ex. 2, pg. 17 (SB). Give them time to do it (around 8’). Let the fast-finishers help the rest. After finishing, Ss work in pairs and ask each other What do you do before school?/ What do you do after school? Each one reports for his/her partner. Do some error-correction to introduce and revise simple present.
- My love for you will never die.
- An accident happened on the street.
- I’m trying to find my keys but they’re nowhere.
- Who will look after the children when we will go to the doctor?
- We can take turns to play the game.
- After a few weeks, the elephant starts to play with other elephants.
WB: pg. 9, ex. 2