9th Lesson (2h)
- Writing my verse
- Subject and object pronouns
Check voc/ check WB: pg. 12, ex. 1, 2
Move on with th song make word chains with words from the song. Give them a 2-minute limit.
Ask Ss to write their own song. Activate their imagination by showing them some pictures from weird museums.
Introduce subject and object pronouns through NB/ go on with GIU: pg. 129, ex. 59.1, 2/ Further practice through a video (https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/gru-subject-and-object-pronouns) Come back to SB: pg. 13 and give examples using give (e.g. Give us the pencil, please.) and elicit another way to say it (Give the pencil to us, please.)/ If there is time, play the Show me game/ WB: pg. 13, ex. 2
Story time: pg. 14-15
- Can I have a piece of cake, please?
- Cleo didn’t know anything about the missing statue of the gold cat.
- We drove to Thessaloniki and spent the night at a hotel.
- It’s dark in here. Can you switch on the light?
- Parents must treat their children with love.
- James wrapped the present to gave it to his friend for his birthday.
- You mustn’t make noise in the museum… You must be quiet!
WB: pg. 12, ex. 3
GIU: pg. 129, ex. 59.1, 59.4